Friday, June 4, 2010

June 7, 2010 (week 37)

Important note to all my students - I will be away the week of June 14-18 grading AP Physics Exams in the United States. Consequently, if you have any outstanding tests/marks you must see me early this week as I'll be submitting final marks to the office.

AP Physics 12 - Final Exam on June 7, in class. The rest of the week we will be reviewing for the provincial exam.

Physics 11 - Final exam on June 7, in class. Remember to bring in your textbook as I'll be collecting them before the exam. The rest of the week we'll watch some interesting videos related to nuclear energy.

Science 10 - Unit 4 Test on June 7 covering chapters 1-12. Reminder that it is an "open-notes" test so be sure to put together a nice set of notes in point form, with charts/diagrams/etc. You will also be able to use your textbook for a portion of the test so bring it too. I'll be collecting textbooks after the exam. The rest of the week we will be studying for the provincial exam.

Math 9 - Final Exam on June 7. Remember to bring your textbook as I'll be collecting them before the exam.